With easter holidays just over and summer ones in not so far distance I have made one resolution for this last term – to list what is finished or has been finished now for months. There are new scarves, silk or felted, in my shop as well as last of the felt flower brooches. I would like to go back to Kandinsky brooches I made a while ago and develop them further.
Here are some of the newly listed scarves, all dyed/printed with natural dyes.
- dusky salmon pink, distressed felted scarf
- big silk scarf, naturally dyed and printed with leaves
- natural grey merino scarf with dreads
- medium size darker lilac silk scarf
- big cinnamon brown silk scarf
I am offering 10 % off all items in my red2white shop, just enter code SUMMERTERM upon checkout.
In the next post more on another lichen I have started extracting dye from – Xanthoria Parietina, very common yellow lichen growing on walls, rocks, roofs and fences.