Inger from Daily Felt has tagged me. The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving theirnames as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving acomment on their blog.
So, I am supposed to tell you something new and secret. Phew, I am quiete a private person, you know… but it may make things easier as there are couple of things secret or yet unknown about me…
1. I have got a twin brother, 30 minutes younger than me in fact.
2. When I was very little I used to call myself Monattka instead of Monika, hence my nickname on Flickr.
3. I don’t like watching TV or DVD, in fact, that’s the reason why we have never had TV at home.
4. I absolutely love when it is quiet around me and hate going out in the evenings (must be a very boring person you say…:)
5. When I am frustrated or confused I start to tidy up the house.
6. I love space and that’s why I love Scotland.
7. and the last but not the least – I have just finished setting up a second shop on Etsy, called Soft Fibre, where I offer some of the fibres which I use in my felting, Merino, Tencel, Mohair, Nylon … to name a few. I invite all of you to have a look!!!